Maralyn's Updates

Friday, July 06, 2007

Profound Perspective

Saturday, June 30, 2007

These last nine days have been like walking through a dream...and I say dream, not nightmare, because it's been happy in its own way. So much love has been expressed through our friends and family, and I've received over 100 e-mails from around the world, each carrying its own love and blessing. My daughter-in-law Rhonda's comment summarized it: "Don't you love the body of Christ?"

I've never been more certain that we serve a sovereign God. Through these last few hours, here's what I've come to understand:

• Everybody is born.
• Everybody must die.
• I won't die until it's exactly God's time for me. Until then, I'm invincible! ☺
• Until that moment comes, whether it's one or forty years from now, I'm going to FULLY live.

Only a loving, sovereign God could give me such a simple, but profound perspective. I rest peacefully in Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home