Maralyn's Updates

Monday, June 30, 2008

New Look

Hi,

You probably arrived at my site and thought you were in the wrong place. But no. Today I changed the background color because several people said that with the dark background and white letters it made it too hard to print out to give to friends. I'm so pleased that God is using my words to encourage others, so I want to make it easier to do that.

Just for your information, my Shingles didn't develop into a full-blown case. I had to take the "nasty pills" for one week (yuk!!) but then the Shingles went away. They were very itchy that week, but they weren't painful. Praise God!

A new blog idea has taken root in my mind, but it isn't ready to blossom yet. FYI, I never plan ahead what topics to write about, I just wait to see what grows in there...it's more fun like that. And I don't pressure myself about the time. When it's ready, it's ready. Not before.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

M

4 Comments:

Blogger Jussi Ruokomäki said...

I like the new look! It's.. lighter. :-)

Staying in the light,
-- Jussi

2:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Looking nice...I like it too:-)
God is using you to bless and encourage us in such a way that you wouldn't understand,so keep on doing it.
"Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you."
Hugs
karen Njoroge

4:36 AM  
Blogger Dean Merrill said...

Good change, Maralyn. The typography experts back in journalism school always taught up that "reverse-out" type (white letters on dark background) are harder to read, especially in bigger chunks. --Dean

1:51 PM  
Blogger Dean Merrill said...

Of course, they also taught us in journalism school to proofread our stuff before letting it go, too! That way you can correct "up" to "us" before you embarrass yourself. --Dean

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home